Hi there, Courtney here today with a step by step on creating a spread in your art journal..
Here are the steps and products for my page below:
1. I sprayed my page with White Linen Dylusions ink.
2. While it was still wet I sprayed Lemon Zest
I then tilted my journal around to let the colours run and mix a little and then let them dry.
3. I then used different stencils to create interest ...
4. I then stamped the border using the Oodles of Foliage stamp and Branching Out stamp
with a Tim Holtz Distress ink in Blueprint Sketch. Shop Here
5. I stamped out my main images onto plain white printer paper in Ranger Archival ink in Jet Black.
6. I adhered these to my page and then
coloured them with various markers.
7. To finish off my page I added Stickles and outlined the leaves at the top with a white out pen.
Thanks for visiting and be sure to head over to the Sassy Store and checkout all there amazing Art Journalling products.. www.sassyscrapper.com.au